Villages and the Carnival Tradition
Carnival is a tradition taken seriously in the villages of the Beira region. Get to know a little of its identity, from the traditions of lace, to the garraiadas. What awaits you is the opportunity to share with the inhabitants their traditions and live them. Come, they will be memorable days!
IncludedVillages and the Carnival TraditionVisits Indicated in the ProgramAccommodationVisits to museumsMeals included in the programBreakfast
Not IncludedTrout fishingHorse ride with trainingWine tasting (3 different wines)Transfer to the archaeological siteBoat tripsJewish GuideGuided visit by a local storytellerInsuranceVisit to the Cellar with wine tastingTourism Fees (if applicable)Transport in Tourism BusAnything that is not specified within our programMonuments personal expensesHotel ExtrasTourism Taxes3 Star Accommodation4 Star Accommodation5 Star AccommodationTourist Guide
Datas: 22 a 25 fevereiro
- Jantar comunitário Aldeia de Vilar de Amargo
- Festa do Entrudo Largateiro, na Aldeia de Vilar de Amargo. Jantar música, marcha fúnebre, muita animação e acima de tudo...tradição!
- Passeio de barco
- Visita a 1 museu
- 3 Refeições
- Visita e prova de vinhos de Adega de Vinhos da Beira Interior
- Visita Encenada a Aldeia Histórica de Castelo Rodrigo
- Aproveitar a folia e aficion do Carnaval del Toro em Ciudad Rodrigo
Figueira de Castelo Rodrigo
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.